Rainbow Slaw (serves 10-15)
(Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten free)
Timings: Total 5-10 mins | Preparation 2-5 mins
This quick and easy, colourful, crunchy salad, tossed in a lemon vinaigrette, is perfect for any barbecue, picnic or mid-week meal.
- 1 x red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 x white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 x savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 500g carrots, grated
- (Optional) jalapeno / red chili, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x lemons, juiced
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Coriander/cilantro, small bunch
- 1 x red pepper / capsicum
- 5-6 x Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 TSP MALDON SALT
- Combine all slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- For the vinaigrette: add peppers, Kalamata olives and coriander to a food processor, pulsing until fine. Combine all vinaigrette ingredients into a separate bowl and mix.
- Add the vinaigrette to the bowl of slaw, combine and serve.
Meet the newest addition to the Maldon range. The same premium quality salt flakes loved by chefs the world over, with the convenience of a re-sealable tub in a size to suit smaller kitchens. It’s the perfect fit for busy street food operators, deli’s and high street cafes.
Be sure to take a look at the rest of our recipes and see our premium sea salt flakes in action, in some of these stunning street food recipes created by Chef Rob Rooke.
Back to the recipes