Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Promoter: Maldon Salt Company, Maldon, England CM9 6UZ.
Free POS Offer
1) Free POS offer is only open to registered foodservice operators in the UK, contact must be over 18 years of age. Business must be registered with the Environmental Health Department of the relevant Local Authority, serving meals to customers on a take-away or eat-in basis.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) Offer limited to one POS kit per outlet. No multiple POS requests will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk requests made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
4) Participants must give a valid email address and postal address when entering on the online form.
5) Requests are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
6) Entrants must get permission from their employer before requesting their POS kit. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
7) Free POS kit includes a branded counter-top strut card, A5 decal and A3 poster. It will be sent to the address given (the promoter accepts no responsibility regarding mis-delivery or failure to receive the free kit).
8) Maldon Salt Company cannot accept any responsibility for requests not received for whatever reason.
9) Maldon Salt Company will not enter into communication regarding non fulfilment.
10) There is no cash alternative.
11) Free POS offer valid until 30/06/2020.
12) The promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion.
13) The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.